Tuesday, January 16, 2007

RSS Newsfeeds

I set up my Blogline account and added some RSS feeds. I got some ideas off the "200 Most Popular Feeds" list. I wonder if there is one that will deliver a new word puzzle to your account each day - that would be really cool! I'll have to keep my eyes open for something like that.
I don't really see myself using this on a regular basis, but possibly at some point I may. I don't really have regular websites that I check, but if I get to that point, this could really come in handy. I'm not sure how libraries could use this, although I can definitely see staff using it to keep up to date with library blogs and websites. Also, it would be nice to stay up on current events by subscribing to a news website.
Here is my blogline link:
http://www.bloglines.com/public/mploudoun
Enjoy!

No comments: