Monday, April 02, 2007

Podcasts

I tried out a few podcasts and found one that I might enjoy - Mugglecast, a podcast about the Harry Potter books. These have been recommended to me, and they sound fun. I also subscribed to something called childrensbookradio, but I didn't enjoy it and probably won't listen to it much. I think podcasts are pretty neat, but I just don't see myself using them all that much. I'd have to be able to download them on something portable, such as an MP3 player, and maybe I'll do that once I get one after completing Learning 2.0! I think it would be fun to listen to them while walking the dog or walking on the treadmill.

1 comment:

prolificwriter said...

Hi,

Sorry you did not enjoy your first round of Childrensbookradio.com.
Check out our interview episode with Wendy Orr (Nim's Island and Ark in the Park) and tell me what you think.

jody@teachtopia.com