Tuesday, March 20, 2007

HipCal and Craigslist

I signed into HipCal and I think it could be useful, but I just don't see myself using it. I think the fact that I have to be in front of a computer to get to it sort of defeats the purpose for me. I would like to have something that would help organize my life - I'm such a "list person" that I have lists everywhere and all over the place. However, being able to stick a list in my purse or on the refrigerator makes me remember to accomplish the list, and if it's something I have to log into, I'm just going to forget about it. Maybe once I got in the habit of using something like HipCal, I might find it useful and worth it, but for now, my slips of paper are working fine! :)

On another note, I really like Craigslist, and I have actually used it in the past. I bought my husband a tuba for his birthday last year, and I found it on...ta da! - craigslist! I think I will continue to use it in the future.

No comments: